Thinking of hiring a friend to DJ?
It can be a huge difference in the outcome of your wedding! I’m not trying to sell you on us. But we have been in business for 26 years and we get this story all the time! Usually the next time I would hear from a bride that hired their friend is about 2 weeks from the wedding. They are scrambling to get any DJ to answer the phone because their DJ wasn’t answering the phone/couldn’t do it now/over booked/forgot/the dog ate it.They usually charge you somewhere between $100.00 to $300.00 less.
We hear them all, this happens in our estimation about half the time.
Brides hire their DJ friend because of money or friendship
After you spend thousands on your wedding- then they don’t meet your expectations or blow the whole thing-was it worth it? You can never get that memory of your bad wedding day out of your head!
Here’s the complaints we hear.
- He can’t do it now.
- He acted as a guest instead of behind the booth doing his job.
- He wasn’t dressed appropriately.
- Totally bombed on any speaking.
- Couldn’t get the crown involved.( a nightclub DJ does not make a Wedding DJ and Vice- Versa)
- Didn’t have appropriate equipment/music.
- It was too long a drive for him.
- He was drinking and smoking with everyone.
- He was out of control.
- We had to constantly remind him what to do next.
We work with E.S.P. – Experience, Service, Professionalism.
I certainly hope your DJ friend does a great job – But think about it.
If you reconsider please call me so we can make your wedding day, the best day of your life.
What you get with us!
Use whoever you think will give the best performance factor for your wedding.
That should be a gut instinct.