Pinehurst/Southern Pines/Fayetteville NC
Patrick Pake Office – (252) 241-7271
e-mail at email@example.com
Are you looking for the very best DJ or wedding DJ, or perhaps the finest wedding video production you can find?
Chances are somebody in Pinehurst NC, Southern Pines NC, or Fayetteville NC areas has already referred you over to us and for great reasons!
Picture your perfect wedding day.
The clear blue skies in the Sandhills of, North Carolina or the pristine golf courses of Pinehurst. All of your family and friends gather together to help you celebrate. Everyone smiling, laughing, and having an unforgettable evening. A DJ who helps guide you through every step, making sure that all your dreams come true.
You deserve the best!
Imagine a DJ company and that is dedicated to YOU. A team of professionals whose primary interest is bringing your dreams to reality. Think about how you”ll feel when your guests complement you on your choices for decor, venue, cuisine and especially your entertainment.
At DJ Professionals and Video we are the area”s premiere DJ and Masters of Ceremonies. Our mission is to make bride”s dreams come true.
Here are the ways we will help you have an incredible wedding reception
- Our Professionalism We are Pinehurst, North Carolina”s only full-time and full-service team of professionals who are focused on being the best we can be at our craft.
- We are Not weekend warriors, This is not a part time job or weekend hobby. Our full time focus is making sure that we are fully focused on making sure your special day will run smoothly
- We do more than just play music As the masters of ceremonies we orchestrate your event to make sure the event you dreamed about actually becomes reality.
- We do not drink on the job Our DJ”s are forbidden to drink while they are on duty. I know this sounds odd to mention, but you would be AMAZED at the number of “the DJ got drunk” horror stories that we hear about. Our DJ”s will be clean, sober, sharp minded and on top of their game!
We are the most widely recommended DJ Service in all of North Carolina!
Please give us a call today!
Interesting Wedding Statistics
AFTER THE VOWS…
- 72% of all brides say they would have spent more time choosing their reception entertainment.
- Almost 100% say they would have spent more of their budget on the entertainment.
- During wedding planning, Brides say their highest priority is their attire, followed by the reception site and caterer – reception entertainment is among the least of their priorities. Within one week after their reception, 78% of Brides say they would have made the entertainment their highest priority!
- When asked, 81% of guests say the thing they remember most about a wedding is the entertainment.
- 65% of all couples that chose a band to entertain at their wedding, said, if they had it to do over again, they would have chosen a disc jockey.
These statistics were published in St. Louis Bride & Groom Magazine in 2003. Sources include: Simmons, 2001; USA Today, 2002; National Bridal Service, 2001; The Knot, 2002; Brides Magazine, 2001.
Here are just a few reviews
“While Rob and I were on our honeymoon we spent hours reflecting on the wedding and I wanted to share with you our thoughts on your performance. You were beyond prompt, completely on your game, and from the get go reassured me that I had nothing to worry about when it came to our music and MC service. Your energy was infectious and I loved that you danced. You were charming, funny, personable, and approachable. You had such a nice voice and gentle but assertive way of making sure the night went as planned. I thought you read the crowd beautifully as your song choices flowed smoothly into what felt right for the moment. I danced so hard that I threw away my shoes because they were so scuffed and filthy. I enjoyed the night so much and you were a big part of what will stay etched in my memory which was that everyone had a blast at my wedding. I am so grateful that you were chosen as the perfect fit for me and thank you for providing such quality entertainment. I can’t tell you enough how much I appreciated your enthusiasm and it totally rubbed off on my guests. You are such a pro and you really delivered.
I hope that we will be able to work together in the future.”
“Nick, you were awesome!!! I had so many wonderful compliments on our DJ! I will definitely recommend you to friends getting married. Thanks soooo much for making our wedding run so smooth. We had a wonderful reception!!!!”
Courtney Cambell Clark
“You and your team did an amazing job with Cory and Jesi’s wedding! Your operation is first rate and provided a truly memorable ending to the night along with an amazing video to boot! Best Wishes and take care,”
Grant and Tish
“Our DJ did a fantastic job at the Ladies Night Out event that we hosted. He was on time, interacted with the crowd and provided stellar MCing. The system was strong and he kept the crowd moving. I was very pleased with the results and look forward to doing business with him in the future.”:
Advertising Creative Services Manager
The Fayetteville Observer